Category : Denver Replacement Windows Colorado
Integrity from Marvin Windows and Doors is expanding its industry-leading product line with new insert windows that combine tough fiberglass exteriors with warm wood interiors. Now there’s an option for those who want Integrity’s pioneering casement and awning windows in an insert application.
Integrity’s Wood-Ultrex Insert Casement and Awning windows add more great options for homeowners, builders, remodelers and architects who seek durable performance combined with lasting beauty.
Every Integrity window is made with Ultrex®, Integrity’s patented pultruded fiberglass that’s as strong as steel. Combining the industry’s best high-performance finish with superior energy efficiency, Integrity windows outperform vinyl and composite products.
Now, that high performance joins the Wood-Ultrex Insert Double Hung for virtually any remodeling or renovation project.
Features of Integrity’s new Insert Casement and Awning windows include:
- Through-jamb installation
- Various glass options, including standard LoE2-272® glass with optional LoE-180TM or LoE3-366®
- Optional factory applied Window Opening Control Device for greater window safety
- Optional factory or field mulling
- Divided Lites available in Grilles-Between-the-Glass (GBG), Wood Interior Grilles, Simulated Divided Lites (SDL), or Simulated Divided Lites with spacer bar (SDLS)
- Exterior finishes in Stone White, Pebble Gray, Bronze, Evergreen, Cashmere or Ebony
- Interior in warm pine or factory pre-finished white paint
- The option of using Exterior Trim for a more personalized exterior look
And like all Integrity products, the new Wood-Ultrex Casement and Awning windows come with a 10-day delivery guarantee. For more information, visit Integrity’s Wood-Ultrex Insert Casement and Awning page.
“We are committed to offering a complete and comprehensive product line,” said Becky Felling, Director of Marketing for Integrity Windows and Doors. “With casements and awnings being some of the most used windows on the market, the Wood-Ultrex Insert Casement and Awning windows are what our valued customers really wanted to see in our mix. These windows can work in a variety of homes and buildings, and they offer virtually worry-free toughness that looks great for years.”
About Integrity Windows and Doors
Integrity Windows and Doors is the world’s largest and most experienced manufacturer of windows and doors made with Ultrex — a state-of-the-art pultruded fiberglass material. We didn’t just join the fiberglass revolution — we pioneered it. Our heritage as part of the Marvin family of companies is built on more than a century of excellence and expertise. Based in Fargo, N.D., Integrity offers a comprehensive line of window and door products that are Built to Perform® and backed by first-class customer service.
SOURCE Integrity Windows and Doors